1. Full fat cheese can help you lose weight because of its linoleic acid content that helps give a boost to the metabolism.
2. Almonds may be high in fat but they are good fats that help burn fat. Additional almonds are a great source of Vitamin E and help shore up the immune system.
3. Coffee helps to up the body’s metabolic rate by as much as 15% but remember black coffee sans milk and sugar is what will offer benefits.
4. 3 cups of green tea a day can also help boost the metabolism and burn 30 calories extra per day.
5. Chili peppers have long been touted as fat burners because of the chemicals they contain that help burn fat in the body. Even less hot poblanos can help.
6. Eggs, long blamed for causing weight gain can actually help you lose weight because of the amino acid content that helps build lean muscle which will in turn help you lose weight all day long.
7. Portobello mushrooms contain copper and pantothenic acid potassium, all of which can help with weight loss.